in another life

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I wish I was Special.

the week's pictures!

monday
sentosa with the malays + nerine! i think this should be my last tanning session for a long long time. cafe del mar the next time we go okay babies!








tuesday
pw group outing! we were supposed to go thank the nurses at gleneagles for gracing (?) our interviews and decided to go for a team lunch before going, cos this is possible the last time we'll be meeting up as a group. decided on seoul garden, ate for 4 hours nonstop. the guys on the otherhand ate for only 2. shit. fat alrd.
the guys were being bitches by refusing to take photos so the girls camwhored instead.










mental skills training today! Ju taught us personal power. like how we should encourage each other and to have a positive mindset even when the going gets tough. the session made me think of so many things that happened in previous carnivals&friendlies, all the fumbles, the bad defences.. made me depressed for awhile. just for awhile though. then coach announced a short fitness and no one brought running shoes so most ran barefooted and i acted smart and ran in maryjanes but got a blister instead serve me right. subway for halfdinner with some of the girls. i hope the whole team can really go for team dinner someday.

k im going to read my book now bye. thanks debbie for helping me borrow books from the library!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home