in another life

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fly Away.


Off to the airport yesterday for a surprise homecoming for gehui partner! we bluffed her that there was training and that we weren't able to fetch her from the airport and that we could only meet her for dinner. perfect surprise (: I bet you didnt see it coming did you love!

met up early at clementi. I'M SORRY I WAS LATE. trained all the way to changi. new experience! popeye's for some chicken and too bad they ran out of biscuits/buns. the rest made it sound like it was damn nice and noobie me will just have to wait for the next time we visit the airport again to try some. did cards for gehui and camwhored awhile. gehui made us train our arms for the short time we were there! but it was worth it. glad to have you back partner, i'll be looking forward to training with you tmr! YAY. okay pictures. (ps, last pic ripped from liting's)




--


I've been swearing so much lately it's going to be a habit. i should stop, but swear words somehow makes a bad situation seems less bad as it is. I'm losing my roots, O'God, please help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home